1 + 1 Half
Wonderful 2 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath Home with Nice Fenced Back Yard. Home has an First Class Handicap Ramp which allows access to the back yard through the garage. Garage equiped with remote door opener. The screened in porch at the rear of the house has a 1/2 Bath. Might want screen replaced with windows to be fully enclosed. Kitchen was refurbished prior to this owner and is still in great condition. The Home has a Split System heating and cooling unit together with Fireplace and an Evaporative Cooler. Laundry in the Garage which can be accessed from inside the house. Raised Garden Beds for growing your own vegetables and a few fruit trees and Grapes vines. Peach tree has been a great producer.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
996 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 2
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Evaporative, Ductless
- Wood. Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insert,Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Ramps. Baths. Grab Bars,Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding,All Bedrooms Down,Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Chain Link,Good Condition,Wood,Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Street Level.
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robert Davis, Better Homes & Gardens - Wine Country Group
Agent License: 00569283 Office License: 02022297 Office Phone: 707-994-9940